Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Shabby Chic

Ever since I got home from London it's been raining and I don't mean the light summer showers that sometimes appear round this time of year. No! I mean nasty, heavy, horrid rain which lasts all day long! Ridiculous for July! This sudden yet almost predictable change in weather has led to lot's of time being cooped up indoors initiating major boredom at regular intervals throughout the day. It's at a time like this when out of nowhere I get a surge of creativity and on this day it happen to come in the form of urgently wanting to redecorate my bedroom. This urgency  led to obsessively searching shabby chic on Google images for an unmentionable amount of time and whilst my room already reflects somewhat of a vintage style I want to take it to the next level. My obsessing paid off as I found some pretty sweet  inspirational images of what I think to be the perfect bedroom space.

2 comments:

Marie Z. said...

Gorgeous pictures! I especially love the second one. I'm in love with white linens and furniture.

Celine said...

That all white room is divine! I could imagine drifting off to sleep there!
www.thewardrobediaries.com