Thursday, 10 March 2011

Charlotte Taylor


I am completely and utterly in awe of designer Charlotte Taylor's latest A/W collection. Got slightly mad at myself today, as I realised I'd actually never came across her work until this afternoon whilst I was doing some research for the magazine. My jaw literally dropped when her beautifully created collection of perfect tailoring, luscious textures and out of this world prints popped up on my computer screen. 

It's not at all surprising that Charlotte was promptly snapped up by Luella upon her graduation from Central Saint Martins, her work is breathtakingly elegant. Definitely one to watch and also a new favourite of mine!

You can find out more on Charlotte and her gorgeous work on the Charlotte Taylor website: here

She also has her own blog, where she documents her progress and steps of successfully launching her fashion label, take a peek: here

6 comments:

Collections said...

LOVE these prints. Not a huge fan of the ant one but aside from that I love them.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

hannah said...

oh. my. god. unreal. is it selfish to say i want EVERY SINGLE PIECE!? because i seriously do. seriously.

LOVING your blog! so glad you found mind so i could find yours! i'm your newest follower. keep it up!

X

http://www.thefashionhash.com/

Shevah said...

Beautiful photos! I love these. Very inspirational.





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

chu eva said...

this is adorable!!!!!
love it

ABIGAIL NY said...

Very very beautiful shoot and styling too!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

PRENA said...

omg i am in love with her collection, it is absolutely beautiful, love love the bold colours, brilliant post!